Indygena is now Indyeva Isla III Jacket
|Out of stock
This 2.5L short rain jacket has a waterproof breathable construction with 10K/10K laminate, offering breathability, waterproofness and windproofness. The fabric is light and allows for ease of movement as a result of its mechanical stretch. Also fully seam sealed, this rain jacket has a DWR protection on the fabric surface, which maintains 80% of its water repellent efficiency after 10 washes. With a hood that can be adjusted to your personal preference and two hand pockets with zipper closure including one hidden pocket for storing valuables like your phone or wallet, this shell is ready to take on any adventure. Made from Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX certified polyester fabric.
100% Polyester, 153 g/m2,
Bluesign® fabric, OEKO-TEX certified
• Length (S) Front: 26.5'' / Back: 28.75''
• YKK® 2-way zipper
• Fixed hood with adjustment
• Inside bottom hem adjustment
• Hand pockets with zipper closure
• Cellphone mesh pocket hidden in right hand side pocket
• Velcro tab at cuffs
• Reflective logo
• Machine wash cold with like colours on gentle cycle
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry at low heat
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
• Do not use fabric softener
Tumble dry at low heat to help reactivate DWR finish.